NIRAS specifies production rooms with associated layout and ventilation which ensures that all requirements for hygienic and climatic conditions are met.
NIRAS can deliver solutions in the establishment of new classified production areas or when upgrading existing facilities.
Our knowledge within the Life Science industry and our experienced specialists ensure that the facilities we design meet all compliance and regulatory requirements. We work purposefully to minimise all risks of contamination in production.
Sustainability and the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals are an integral part of our services, and we take pride in ensuring that the chosen solutions are optimised with regard to quality, quantity and production costs without compromising the compliance of production.
NIRAS can assist with:
- Prepare risk-based requirements for the production area
- Specification and design of rooms and critical facilities
- Insulators, LAF units, safety benches
- Tendering and contracting with suppliers
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), SAT (Site Acceptance Test) and commissioning of production facilities
- Qualification and validation
- Testing of classified areas