From small works through to £50+ million projects we have a highly experienced professional team of experts with years of experience within the industry.
Due to our structure, we are uniquely positioned in the market to offer a flexible approach to all procurement options and support with all your requirements – from independent process design, architectural and planning, structural and civils, project management and implementation
Part of NIRAS, IFP Construction was formed in 2016, acting as Principal contractor to assist with the implementation of F&B projects.
With a history of working with leading food and beverage businesses, our team of highly experienced construction professionals have a proven track record of delivering projects in complex, live food environments.
- We deliver refurbishment, re-modelling and new build projects.
- We have significant experience of working with equipment suppliers to get your project operational in the shortest possible timeframe.
- With completed project values ranging from £50k to £50m our team can accommodate any type of project you need to deliver.
Our people and supply chain are the key to our success. The overall health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working on our projects is absolute paramount. We truly believe that no one should return home to their loved ones in a worse condition than when they started. In fact, we strive to send them home happy and healthier after each day.
This is also true for the land and environment in which we work. The activities we undertake should never be to the detriment of the environment we live in.
Our success to date:
- Since inception in 2016, IFP Construction has never had a RIDDOR reportable incident. This is something we are very proud of and strive to maintain.
- During 2022, we delivered in excess of 160,000 hrs. of work on live projects.
- We maintain our SafeContractor accreditation to demonstrate our commitment to high standards of H&S.
- We've developed a positive culture for the reporting of H&S observations to help us learn and continually improve.
- We work closely with the Considerate Contractors Scheme to ensure we maintain high standards across all our sites.
- We strongly believe in continual improvement and invest in training for both our employed and associate workforce.
- Our robust H&S management system enables our project teams to effectively manage high risk activities.
- Our supply chain partners are selected on their ability to demonstrate that their commitment to the HS&W of their employees matches ours.