NIRAS has been implementing projects in Uganda for more than ten years.
We are participating in key projects such as:
- The Strengthening Governance and Civil Society Programme, training civil society organisation staff, the Commercial Agriculture for Smallholders and Agribusiness (CASA) Programme, boosting agri-business value chains.
- The Regional Migration Fund, which finances projects to enhance the economic potential of border areas while also improving the socioeconomic inclusion of refugee and host communities.
We provide services within the field of
- Climate adaptation and resilience
- Sustainable energy
- Water and sanitation
- Agriculture and food security
- Private sector development
- Finance and investments
- Gender and human rights
- Urban development and infrastructure
- Peace and stability
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
Office in Kampala
Our office was opened in 2019. We have 3 full time staff employees.
Plot 1, Kololo Hill Drive
Read more in our brochure: NIRAS in Africa