NIRAS has been implementing projects in the Philippines on and off for the past two decades. However, we have been uninterruptedly present since. We mainly provide our services in-country but we do also implement projects regionally.
We are actively working in the Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam as well as in various regional assignments which involve networks of private, public sector, non-government and academia partners in the ASEAN region. We spearhead the network of the NIRAS offices working in international development in Asia and the Pacific.
Some of our main projects in which we have participated include:
- BCAMP - The Biodiversity Conservation and Management of Protected Areas in ASEAN project.
- WAT4CAM - The Water Resource Management and Agro-ecology Transition in Cambodia project.
We provide services within the field of:
- Climate Adaptation and Resilience
- Agriculture and food security
- Private sector development
- Gender and Human Rights
- Urban Development
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Governance and gender/social mainstreaming and inclusion
Office in Manila
Our office was officially opened in 2018. We have eight full time employees, which includes administrative staff.
NIRAS Asia Manila Inc.
7/F Glorietta 4, Ascott Ayala Center
1224 Makati City, Metro Manila
T: +63 917-650-6519
Read more in our brochure: NIRAS in Asia-Pacific