NIRAS has a long history in Indonesia, implementing projects since 1991 as LTS International, now NIRAS-LTS. Thanks to our long-term presence, local and international expertise, and understanding of the country's development priorities and political landscape, major donors including DFID, ADB, UKCCU, GGGI, ILO and UNDP have chosen NIRAS to implement their programmes in the country.
We have participated in key projects such as:
- The UK-funded: Green Economic Growth Programme Papua,
- The ADB-funded: Sustainable and efficient energy investments in Indonesia
- MCC/MCA-funded: Participatory mapping and Planning.
- In addition, we provide regional support for ASEAN countries and Oceania.
We have 8 full time staff employees in NIRAS Indonesia and a large network of local experts.
NIRAS Indonesia is also the home of the NIRAS Digital Futures Hub, an initiative launched in 2019, which seeks to bring together the right experts and partners to solve development challenges through enhanced approaches to data innovation, data quality, and sustainability.
We provide services within the field of
- Climate adaptation and resilience
- Forestry and land use
- GIS and remote sensing
- Sustainable energy
- Water and Sanitation
- Agriculture and food
- Economic Growth
- Finance and Investment
- Gender and human rights
- Urban development
- Peace and stability
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
Office in Jakarta
We opened our Jakarta office in 2015 and have 8 full time staff employees.
Plaza Bank Index
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. Thamrin, RT.9/RW.5
Kebon Sirih, Menteng, Central Jakarta City
T: +62 821 1210 1210
Read more in our brochure: NIRAS in Asia-Pacific