Our business in Poland centers around our international consulting services and our food & beverage and advanced manufacturing services.
On the F&B and advanced manufacturing side, services include feasibility studies, EPCM for industrial customers, detailed design, and project management.
NIRAS provides support on CapEx projects including engineering design, project management and technical consulting services for manufacturing plants and facility design. We assist companies to manage their safety compliance issues connected with manufacturing operations and construction and develop clients' energy strategies.
NIRAS International Consulting provides key support to projects in the European neighbourhood as well as in candidates and potential candidates for EU membership. Because of this focus, our staff have long experience with large-scale technical assistance projects funded by the EU and have developed the expertise necessary to ensure full compliance with EU rules and regulations. These services are informed by the priorities of major donors, including the EU, SDC, and MCC. We implement a wide range of programmes in different key areas such as:
- EU integration processes;
- agriculture, food, and rural development;
- environment, biodiversity, energy, and climate change;
- water management;
- skills development; and
- private sector development.
We have participated in key projects such as:
- EU Environment Partnership Programme for Accession in Western Balkans and Turkey
- Supply of project management, air quality information management, behavior change and communication services in Kosovo
- Technical Assistance for the implementation of Farm Advisory Services in the northern part of Cyprus
We provide services within the field of:
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Energy
- Water and Sanitation
- Agriculture and Food
- Economic Growth
- Urban Development