Join NIRAS and develop and realise your full potential. We make sure that you will be set challenging tasks and a work environment where job satisfaction is a high priority.
There are four different paths to developing your career in NIRAS:
- Expertise: If you are a specialist within an area of our consultancy expertise
- Project management: If you want to make time management, finances, quality and client satisfaction come together.
- Market and sales: If you have a flair for working with clients to transform their needs in to solutions.
- Line management: If you are passionate about creating results through the management of others.
Our organisation is flexible and relatively flat, which makes it possible for you to change career paths along the way and increase your level of responsibility during your work life.
The four paths
With offices in more than 30 countries, you have a great opportunity to work on projects all over the world.
We are a multidisciplinary consulting company with many specialists who can provide the expertise you need to help deliver a project. Collaboration is key to our work and our colleagues work well together on different projects and across disciplines. We like to share our knowledge and keep each other up to date, events such as ‘Lunch & Learn’ allow us to keep each other up to date on the latest knowledge across the different areas of our expertise.
We want you to thrive in your job and offer many attractive benefits including:
- health insurance
- flexible working
- an office canteen from which you can also take home food
- dry cleaning service.
If you are in need of some self-care, you can get massages, rent cheap holiday homes and use our wide range of discounts on everything from clothes to gym-memberships. The choice is yours.
In addition, you can choose your weekly working hours in the range of 35-40 hours per week.