Role and responsibility
1. Leading role in the project management of large-scale environmental monitoring programmes;
2. Authoring and quality assurance of technical reports with a focus on the marine environment;
3. Stakeholder and client engagement; and
4. Business development and the marketing of the business to existing and potential clients.
Background and Education
1. Educated to degree preferable Masters level in a relevant technical subject;
2. Fluent in Chinese, professional proficiency in written and spoken English;
3. Taiwanese citizen or the right to work in Taiwan; and
4. Registered Engineer in Environmental Engineering.
1. At least 5 years of professional experience in marine/environmental consultancy or a technical marine field;
2. An understanding of the Taiwanese marine consenting system, policy, legislation, Environmental Impact Assessment, monitoring requirements of the Environmental Protection Authority and environmental issues;
3. Practical knowledge of specific marine industry sectors in Taiwan and the wider region;
4. Experience of designing, management and delivery of biological surveys; and
5. Experience of interpretation of marine monitoring data.
1. Demonstrable project delivery experience;
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Pdf software;
3. Excellent written and oral communication, organisational and time management skills; and
4. Ability to work independently and part of a team as/when required.
In Taiwan we are focusing on the offshore wind market and our team of environmental experts deliver environmental advice, products and services to a growing client base. As an international consultancy we are able to provide our team access to international best practices and projects in order to grow their skills and experiences.
How to apply
Please send your application to Project Manager Christine Chen on mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 30th 2018. Should you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Christine Chen.